[Cube] Nice!

Seth Maynard sethwm2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 19:22:11 PST 2006

Riba I clicked on this link http://www.audiocubes.com

On 11/5/06, Riba <riba at ml1.net> wrote:

> Check these out:
> http://www.audiocubes.com/product/
> Elecom_MS-77U_USB_Powered_Cube_Speakers.html
>
> Now we can have our speakers cubed as well! :) If anyone buys them,
> please report back how they sound.

Seth Maynard
Sethwm2 at gmail.com
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=c2V0aHdtMjM1MTY%3D