[Cube] re: floppy drive

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 11:58:45 PST 2006

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good usb floppy drive for my
Cube?
I am trying to convert some old Word documents for my
father.  They currently reside on my Duo 2300c which
seems to have lost some component of its network
system software - so I must resort to the floppy drive
to extract these docs.  Does anyone know if I can open
these up with Appleworks 6.2 under OSX?  The documents
were created on an old 2fx under system 7.0.x.

Please reply directly to me as I am not receiving
digests and it seems only the occasional individual
post.  I am set up for receiving digests - so I don't
know why I receive individual posts and never a digest
in several months now.

Thank you. Dave

PS.  Unfortunately, my old word processor somehow got
removed a long time ago (Nisus) so I don't have any
conversion option on the 2300c.