[Cube] Moving from Panther to Tiger?

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Wed Nov 22 06:17:58 PST 2006

Hey
I have been running Tiger on two cubes  since it came out.

I have a powerlogic 1.6 upgrade on one and a stock 450 on the other,
both work very well on Tiger.

I still have a sleep issue on the powerlogic one, ( sometimes will
not wake up, restart works well. May not act up again for weeks ?)
Go for it