[Cube] A Cube Question

James W Dawson 4jwd at cox.net
Wed Nov 22 19:28:10 PST 2006

Greetings:  YES...   I've been running the Sonnet Encore/ST Dual 500
MHz for probably 3 years now-  NO problems whatsoever.  Also, nVidia
GeForce2 MX 32MB (no fan);  1.5GB SDRAM;  Seagate 120GB Barracuda
HD;  Panaflo base fan;  and Tiger 10.4.8 OS.  I can tell you that my
Cube feels as fast as my sister's G4 MDD 1.25D...   I can't tell any
difference in using them, but without measuring performance of
course.  Good Luck, JWD