[Cube] A Cube Question

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Thu Nov 23 07:53:30 PST 2006

Or choose and hold the option key on restart to display bootable
volumes and then choose OS 9. Recently realized I hadn't booted into
my OS9 partition for it seemed like years. Ended up archiving it and
the apps to a DL 8.5GB DVD+R. Have an external FW w/Pioneer 110D
Superdrive. Probably never look at the disk again.
R.