[Cube] DVI to ADC adapters question...

Jason Myers jmyers0341 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:51:34 PDT 2007

Riba -

The DVIator will power the translucent 23 inch - I have it hooked up to my
MBP via DVIator as we speak. There was an issue with the monitor flickering
every time I hooked a USB device up to my computer, but I disconnected the
USB from the DVIator and haven't had any problems since.

Jason

On 3/22/07, Riba <riba at ml1.net> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> As some of you may know, a while ago I bought a DVI to ADC adapter on
> ebay. However the USPS managed to screw it up and they delivered it
> to god knows whom, but it certainly wasn't me. Of course it wasn't
> insured.
>
> Anyway, I have to buy another one, but while looking for another one
> I spotted that there are two Apple part numbers for DVI to ADC
> adapters. One is M8661LL/B, and the other is A1006. On the photos
> they look the same and I haven't noticed any differences between
> them. Can someone shed some light on this?
>
> I also thought about getting a DrBoot DVIator, as they sell for
> roughly the same price on ebay, but if I get DVIator I will get
> another Cube power supply that I'd be able to use in case the
> original dies on me.... it is the same power supply, correct? Can
> anyone confirm that DVIator will drive a 23" cinema display
> (translucent one)?
>
> Thanks!

Jason
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there.