[Cube] Monitors...

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Mon Apr 16 16:33:29 PDT 2007

 On Monday, April 16, 2007, at 02:55PM, Erik Ness <dads at tds.net> wrote:

>It occurs to me that if I get a tide-me-over monitor I really better
>be sure the stock video card can handle it. Can you tell that by
>looking at specs? Refresh rate? Resolution?

As long as you only use a 17" or smaller monitor, I do not think you will have any problem with synchronization. The refresh rate is not dependent on the monitor. You can always change the resolution to give you the view that you want, the available settings for the monitor in use will display in the control panel window.