[Cube] Newer OS X for Cube

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Fri Apr 20 14:39:07 PDT 2007

On 4/20/07, atoa <atoa at krak.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, James Whitfield wrote:
>>
>> You have to get OSX specific to for your computer. Meaning, you
have to get a
>> general OSX disk. Apple has changed he way that they issue software
after 10.2.
>> Even though you may have OSX for an Imac, it's not going to work on
your cube
>> because of how the settings are. So you're going to have to invest
$100 for 10.4

> Care to restate your first two sentences so that they make some sense?
> While you are at it, you might reconsider the rest of your post.

     The Tiger install DVD I borrowed from a friend seemed to whip
perfect installs on my G4 Cube, my 14" G3 iBook 700 (though my 12" G3
500 lacks a DVD drive, so no joy there) , and my G3 Pismo. Not one
hitch at all.

cheers,
phoenix

--
"there's more to life than gears and horsepower
not much, admittedly, but you get the point..."  -- Road Kill