[Cube] Newer OS X for Cube

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Sat Apr 21 02:57:33 PDT 2007

Hello Peter,

I would recommend to search on ebay for a newer OS-X version.
You can also buy a Tiger-Edition, that is version 10.4 of the OS.

Of importance before installing is the firmware-version of your cube.
The last is 4.1.9f1, I believe.
Newer OS-X versions are quite better than 10.1, which was only a
beginning but no really good version.

I can't imagine that there is no Mac-community in Britain. (?)
There is http://www.cubeowner.com of which I thought it was in UK. (?)

Good luck, Peter
Stefan from Germany