[Cube] Cube for sale

Melvin Reisz/Summerwind Jewelers mreisz at mac.com
Tue Apr 24 18:18:00 PDT 2007

I have an original cube for sale. I have original box and 15 inch LCD monitor. Since I respect this list, I am asking what a fair price is. It is in absolute perfect condition. Located in Portsmouth NH, 1 hour north of Boston. It has had very light use in a jewelry store storing and printing out jewelry photos for appraisals. We use multiple imacs now with intel processors running Parallels desktop and Mac os. Thanks for the advice. Melvin Reisz mreisz at mac.com