[Cube] Cube for sale

James Deamara jdeamara at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:23:40 PDT 2007

Hi.

Depends, are you selling it as a collectable?...or as a used system?  I've
seen cubes sold as collectables go for more then $400 on ebay.  By
collectable I mean, unused/slightly used, in a sealed/unsealed original box,
with all doc's, orginal keyboard, mouse...etc.  Don't ask me why someone
would buy a $2000 system and never use it just to sell it at a loss a couple
of years later (needless to say they are very rare :) ).  If you are
intending to sell it as a used system you'll need to be more specific...how
much ram does it have, what processor/speed...etc.

James.