[Cube] Looking for Cube Logic board!!!

Larry Blodgett lblodgett at mac.com
Sun Apr 29 12:24:44 PDT 2007

This my first post on this list and this maybe a very common question
that is answered everyday but I will try anyway.

I recently discovered that my Firewire does not work and I have tried
everything.

Reset NVRAM
Reset ALL
Reset with CUDA
Command+Option+P+R for several bongs
Rebuild permissions
Turn machine off and unplug for an hour

I may have forgot a few other things but none of them have worked.
It seems the same as when I lost my G3 iBook Firewire port.

I am down to looking for a new logic board or trying to replace the
firewire input buffers on my existing logic board.

As help or comments would be appreciated.

Larry