[Cube] New video card

Bill Fox billx at cox.net
Mon Dec 3 20:39:47 PST 2007

Luis and others,

Gary wrote me: "If you have a 6 or 7 series Nvida Card in 10.50 and
have experienced a long
boot time in 10.5. in a G4. Here is the fix.  Go to the System folder
and
look for the following it "AppleHWsensor.kext" from /System/Library/
Extensions/
folder and remove it"

Removing the extension worked like a charm. My Cube now boots
normally. I'm not sure if this will cause other problems but many
thanks to Gary Heartsfield for this info.

Bill

P.S.--For some unknown reason, I'm suddenly having problems posting to
this forum.