[Cube] Dead VRM Board

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Mon Dec 10 07:37:20 PST 2007

>Hello,
>
>It seems my VRM board is dead
>I tested the 5V ouput from the 1st pin on the J2 connector as shown
>in the G4 cube Service Source Manual
>Where can i find one (from France) ?
>Can anyone help ?
>Can i find somewhere an apple part, a gigadesign upgrade ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Cyril  AUBINEAU

Hello Cyril,

I just bought a used one from a dealer in New York.
It arrived last week and all is OK.

If you want I can send you the address or link to his ebay.com-offer.
I payed 44,70 $ (not too much in Euro at the moment), all incl.

Since the diagnosis of my cube was wrong I don't need that part.
(It is another part or my ADC-Display itseld, not the CD-Board)

If you are interested, I would sell you the part for the same prize
as I payed (incl. shipping).

Let me know if you are interested in the board or the informations.
(via direct mail, please)

regards
Stefan