[Cube] Stock Cube and Nano

Cameron MacLachlan camarasaurus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:35:14 PST 2007

Uh yeah, that's your problem right there.  You can't use an install disk
from another computer.  That disk is specific to the iMac, and will not
install on any other computer.  I do think that it's pretty lame however
that Apple decided to drop support for iPods with 10.3.  Doesn't make any
sense, and is going to make a lot of people unhappy this Christmas.