[Cube] Cube & 22" Cinema Display et al for sale

Aaron Ambrosino aambrosi at mac.com
Thu Dec 27 17:50:34 PST 2007

I must have been a good boy this year because Santa brought me a new
iMac for Christmas. Therefore my beloved G4 Cube & 22" Apple Cinema
Display et al is up for sale. Prices do not include shipping. Please
contact me at aambrosi at mac.com with any questions. Thank you.

Aaron Ambrosino
13 Delta Way
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Home: 518-541-2680
Cell: 518-729-0017
aambrosi at mac.com

Power Mac G4 Cube with power supply, speakers, keyboard, mouse,
original disk and manuals. Very good condition
450 mhz
1GB of SDRAM  1-512 & 2-256
80GB Segate HD
DVD-ROM Drive
Airport Card
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX card with 32 MB of VRAM

Apple 22" Cinema Display original box and manuals. Excellent condition

Asking $650

I also have for sale
Cube enclosure brand new (still in the plastic)  Excellent condition
$200

Cube speakers (no grills) $35

D-Link DBT-120 USB bluetooth adapter $15

Que-Fire 8x write / 4x rewrite / 32x read Fire Wire CD-RW drive with
carry case, original box and manuals $25

Epson Color Stylus 860 inkjet printer in original box with software
and manuals $25