[Cube] RAM questions part deux.

Riba riba at ml1.net
Thu Jan 4 15:47:44 PST 2007

On Jan 3, 2007, at 7:36, Francois wrote:

> RAM question: i recently inherited RAM from a graphite iMac, it
> works in my cube, and i notice in the system profiler, that the new
> ram is 133 mhz, and my old ram is 100 mhz! will this cause problems
> or will my amazingly genius operating system be able to handle
> that? im guessing if possible all my ram is running at 100 mhz.
> here's the text form the system profiler.

Don't worry, you are right, PC133 RAM should work as PC100 on 100 MHz
bus...as you can see.
On the unrelated note I have finally moved my cube to my new
apartment, set up the desk and hooked up my new 23" diplay. I am once
again amazed at the beauty of this thing. :) In the process I even
managed to reduce the cable clutter...