[Cube] Cube dvd player does not like the cube. IDE jumper setting problem?

Mauricio Tavares raub at afn.org
Thu Jan 11 22:21:06 PST 2007

	I have a bit of a problem. My cube has a matsushita dvd player in it.
Machine seems to recognize it is there (under About This Mac->More Info)
but if I put a cd in it, it will spit it out.  However, if I take the
drive out of the cube and connect (using a IDE->USB cable) it to a XP
box (my Dell laptop) of all things, it works fine and the Windows box
has no problem seeing a disk it would recognize in its own DVD drive.
What am I missing here?