[Cube] Need a USB 2.0 interface

James Deamara jdeamara at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:01:45 PST 2007

Hi.

You might want to try something like the D-Link 4-port USB, 3-port firewire,
combo hub which can be connected to your computer via firewire or usb and
provides ports for both.

James.

From: Ken Johnson <kr-johnson at comcast.net>
To: "A place to discuss Apple's Cube." <cube at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [Cube] Need a USB 2.0 interface
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:18:33 -0500

I have been using a scsi scanner, via a USB/SCSI converter/adapter.   But
now I have a USB 2 scanner.  Yes, it does work on USB 1.1 in the  Cube, but
would be more tolerable via USB 2.0.  So, my question......

Is there a device that will allow USB 2.0 in a Cube?  I'm hoping  there
might be an adapter to convert USB to firewire such that I can  use the
firewire port on the Cube, and connect to USB 2.0 on the  scanner.

Thanks in advance for any ideas....

Ken

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: