[Cube] Cube dvd player does not like the cube. IDE jumper setting problem?

Mauricio Tavares raub at afn.org
Fri Jan 12 10:26:13 PST 2007

Seth Maynard wrote:
> Could it be that something is wrong with the ribbon that goes from the
> board to the cd drive. Also I forgot if the CD drive is on the same bus
> as the Hard drive?? Try running new ribbons

	AFAIK, both the CD and the HD are in the same bus as they are in the
same ribbon. One thing I have done was to configure the Seagate 120GB HD
to be master in a 2 disk setup, so I do not know if that will cause an
issue.  Also, can I fit a normal IDE cable in the cube or it needs a
special one with a special lenght/whatever?