[Cube] Re: Need a USB 2.0 interface now SCSI options

Andrew andrewaa at comcast.net
Mon Jan 15 10:53:15 PST 2007

> Ah, but I can run SCSI, just at a ridiculous slow speed via a USB/
> SCSI adapter.  But that's what I'm trying to get away from....

I'd like more details on the slow SCSI connection.
I occasionally need to connect to old powerbooks and wouldn't mind a
SCSI option so I could put the powerbook into target disk mode and plug
it into the Cube's USB port.
I tried a Belkin USB to SCSI adapter but It didn't work in OS 10.3 and
I'm not sure I want to re-configure the Cube to boot to OS9 just in
case I need to connect to an old powerbook.
Does your slow SCSI adapter work in OSX?

Andrew in Ann Arbor
technology is the answer, what was the question?