[Cube] USB 2.0 options? Macally HUB-UF

Andrew andrewaa at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 10:27:28 PST 2007

I just came across this Macally USB/Firewire hub (part number  HUB-UF)
<http://www.macally.com/spec/usb/input_device/hubuf.html>

"This ice white USB2.0 and FireWire Combo hub is designed for users who
would like to connect both USB 2.0 (OSX) / USB 1.1 (OS9.x) and FireWire
devices easily to their computer."

It says that it will work with
"Any desktop or notebook computer with an available USB port and
FireWire port"

I'm guessing that it passes through the USB and firewire rather than
being a firewire to USB 2.0 converter but I'd love to be wrong.

Has anyone played with one of these?

Andrew in Ann Arbor
technology is the answer, what was the question?