[Cube] No video cube

Seth Maynard sethwm2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:42:56 PST 2007

This sounds very interesting this sounds like something has gone wrong
with the graphics card or perhaps the bus itself. take the card out
and look on it to make sure that there is no damage on the outside of
the card to make sure that if you put anouther one in there that it
won't burn out also. This sould be easy. If you smell something that
is something on the bus or something on the card. You will be able to
see where it is coming from. This also could have been because you
left the computer pluged in with out a surge protector? I don't know
let me know how it goes.

On 1/28/07, Mauricio Tavares <raub at afn.org> wrote:
> James Whitfield wrote:
> >
> > you may have a short in your vid card
> >
>         Does it worth doing a visual inspection or replace time?  Through vnc,
> the card is not only reported as being live but also as seeing the
> monitor, recognizing it is a CRT, and knowing the resolution settings.

Seth Maynard
Sethwm2 at gmail.com
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=c2V0aHdtMjM1MTY%3D