[Cube] Need help with OS upgrade

Julie Manno jmmanno at juno.com
Sun Jul 1 12:52:42 PDT 2007

Hi,
My name is Julie and I am a new member of the cube forum. I’ve had my cube for about two years now and I am just getting around to upgrading it. I am a graphic designer and bought the cube because I thought I would do some freelance work, but never got around to it. I now am reviving that plan, but I have some questions about upgrading my OS. I am currently running 9.1 and have downloads the 9.2 upgrade from the Apple site. Once I install that, can I then install the copy of OS X 10.2 that I have? The Apple site states that OS X 10.2 is “a ‘Reference Release’ of the Mac OS? The term "reference release" meaning that the software is distributed as a stand-alone system software package that can be installed regardless of the version of Mac OS currently installed.”
So can I install 10.2 without 10.1 etc.? Thanks for any help.

Julie