[Cube] The infamous Cube shutdown problem

Mike mliii at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 4 14:32:17 PDT 2007

Sounds like the gasket to me. When a Cube is shipped, the movement in
shipping can trigger the problem in a Cube that never had it before.
You can make a gasket using a piece of paper- I used a coffee filter
with the theory being the paper used in a coffee filter is a bit
thicker and able to withstand higher temps- but that's probably
overkill on my part!