[Cube] No Sound from Internal Speaker!

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 15 22:54:21 PDT 2007

Hey Cubers!!

I've been lurking in the back reading the digest for the last year
but not contributing much... It's nice to see that the list is very
active. Anyway I've had my Cube since 2002 (i think) and it's been
great the whole time. it's a 450 with 1.25GB RAM and 320GB HD. I love
it, and use it every day.

I remember a time when the speakers wouldn't work, but now that
problem seems long gone! Now I know the cube doesn't have an internal
speaker... but my problem is actually on my PB867 (DVI) it constantly
thinks the headphones are plugged in.

any ideas would be awesome.

-Francois