[Cube] Internal Spakers

Francois Barbary franc-b at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 17 11:30:23 PDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestions...
1) when i do plug in headphones it does work through the headphones,
but when I unplug it it seems to think they're still there!
2) I'll try the sound source thing next time it happens. The problem
is intermittent. I think it happens when i have the headphones pluged
in along time or when it falls asleap with them in. ive been trying
to recreate the problem today but it's not doing it!

it's like when you go to the doctor, by the time you see him, your
symptoms are gone! thats what always happens when i post here!

anyway. thanks!

-Francois