[Cube] New (to me) Cube Locks Up

R. Mansfield rmansfield at mac.com
Wed Jul 18 19:37:20 PDT 2007

Well, I spoke too soon. It locked up again while trying to update to
the current version of OS X.

This time it was far enough into the update that the lock-up kept the
Cube from starting at all.

So now I'm installing again from the Tiger CD.

Before I go much further, anymore ideas as to why a Cube would lock
up like this?

Another possibility--could the Cube be overheating?