[Cube] Studio Display

Steven Southerden Dive aptn05 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 25 07:10:55 PDT 2007

Luis, anyone,

Has anyone taken one of these displays apart for cleaning the
insides? There are hex screws around the outside that appear to be
the only fixings but I want to make sure of doing this right. I've
tried searching the Apple knowledge base but nothing useful turns up.

This display looks great when new, with its tranparent enclosures but
mine has become pretty dusty inside over the years. I am aware of how
to handle HT CRT's so opening one isn't a problem regarding safety. I
just want to blow the dust out without touching any conductors.

Thanks

Steve