[Cube] G4 Cube and Leopard?

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Mon Jun 25 06:47:42 PDT 2007

Hi Bruce:

According to the 13970 InsanelyMac Forum, it will. Here: <http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=13970>

LM

>>>brucarr at rogers.com 06/25/07 2:04 pm >>>
Hi Luis:

Sounds like it will, I guess we*ll find out how well. Doe*s anyone know if it will support classic?

BC

On 6/25/07 5:08 AM, Luis Meleiro <luis_meleiro at cilsp.com> wrote:

      You must have a Macintosh computer with:

An Intel processor or a PowerPC G4 or G5 processor;

A DVD drive;

Built-in FireWire;

At least 256 MB of RAM for a Power-PC based Mac and 512 MB for an Intel-based Mac (additional RAM is recommended for development purposes);

A built-in display or a display connected to an Apple-supplied video card supported by your computer;

At least 6 GB of disk space available, or 8 GB if you install the developer tools.

Source: cubeowner.com

LM

>>>rice28m at gmail.com 06/25/07 7:23 am >>>
Anyone know whether the cube will run Leopard?

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: