[Cube] Powerlogix CPU upgrade question....

Riba riba at ml1.net
Thu Mar 1 08:56:29 PST 2007

On 2007.03.01, at 11:25, Luis Meleiro wrote:

> Riba: Please take some time to visit CubeOwner <http://
> www.cubeowner.com/> where there's already some discussions
> concerning this specific PowerLogix product. I'm affraid you will
> need to make major modifications to the Cube heatsink (or grill) in
> order to fit.

I don't have the nerve for Cubeowner so I thought someone can give me
a summary. :) But anyway it is not that important, I just found out
that for some strange reason OWC does not list the 1.5 GHz powerlogix
upgrade when you search by the machine model, but it does show it
when you manually browse the CPU category. At $250, it fits my budget
so I will probably go for it. Yes, it is a Cube specific model.