[Cube] New video card

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Wed Nov 21 07:53:09 PST 2007

Hi all,

Not helping but wondering... Does the ATI Radeon 9600 256MB AGP 8x
features an ADC port?

LM

<3FAF4508-6361-4F73-8F22-372C82528B96 at ml1.net>, Riba <riba at ml1.net>
wrote:

On 2007.11.21, at 16:41, Leif Joel Örell wrote:

>Hi,
>
>My GeForce MX2 gave up and I am back to to original ATI Range 128
>Pro 16 MB.
>Now I need a new video card for my Cube.
>Did anybody get the ATI Radon 9600 256 MB AGP 8x working in the Cube?
>This seams to be the best card that doesn't need a fan, is this
>correct?
>Pros and cons? Advice please!

You don't need ADC port, correct?
Actually the best option is the flashed nvidia geforce 6200 card,
they are low profile cards and do not need active cooling, especially
if they are underclocked a bit for Cube.
You can find them for less than $100 on ebay, just search for cube
6200, and yes, they even support Core Image.