[Cube] New video card

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Wed Nov 21 08:47:09 PST 2007

Hey   I just ordered the 6200 card from ebay ( brand new for the mac
cube )

very fast card.  ebay guy that sells the mac video card great.

95.00 about.

Works perfect "except the boot time is slow on the video. very big
improvemnt over the rest.

Gary H

You just have to adjust the bracket on the card.  simple.