[Cube] question

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Oct 23 09:48:05 PDT 2007

Original Harman/Kardon SoundSticks were USB based, and they work
flawlessly with Cubes.
I use the SoundSticks II (mini-jack based) and the Griffin iMic to get
them connected to my Cube. I am very pleased with the sound of it.

LM

On 2007.10.23, at 18:29, Luis Meleiro wrote:

>I guess Apple Pro Speakers will not work with the Griffin iMic
>gadget. They use an Apple proprietary plug that will not fit the
>one in the iMic.

These look like perfect replacements for stock speakers:
http://www.audiocubes.com/product/
Elecom_MS-77U_USB_Powered_Cube_Speakers.html