[Cube] Upgrade paths?

Marc Stergionis stermarc at mac.com
Thu Oct 25 12:44:24 PDT 2007

I've been off for awhile. I have a stock 450mhz Cube with 1.5 gb ram
and Apple Studio Display (ADC).

Since a new computer is not  a popular idea around here (although I
do have a G4/FW800 Powerbook too), I'm thinking of upgrading the
cube. In a short search I only see Sonnett and Powerlogix cpu cards
available.

In a nutshell, is one much better than the other? And what glitches
do they have? Currently running 10.4.10 and would be nice to run
Leopard, but not imperative. ... I know that will be an unknown for a
few days anyway :)
--
Marc Stergionis