[Cube] question

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 19:29:42 PDT 2007

Hello all

Just tried to install Leopard on my cube with 1.7 powerlogix.

All was fine ( 40 mins )  then on restart the cube will begin to load
and instantly power off.

Now it will not boot from disk 10.5

Just powers off like the shut down was pushed, or pulled the plug.

Can start with option key and select the HD and it takes off then 2
seconds later act of the power was pulled in a nice way. ??

Any thoughts ?

Thanks