[Cube] question

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Sat Oct 27 09:00:19 PDT 2007

Well I just did an upgrade, thought I would it that way first.

Found out I can boot in target disk mode,but  can not get the dvd to
eject.  I made a backup of the Leopard dvd ( Its dual layered )
Iam going to pull the hd out and see if it will boot on a 800 G4
tower just for grins.

Thanks  Gary Heartsfield