[Cube] question RE: Leopard Install

scott strungis scott at strungis.net
Sat Oct 27 20:47:54 PDT 2007

I managed to get a developer's edition installed on my stock Cube by
doing the install on my missus' iMac G5 and then attaching the HD to my
Cube in an external case.  It boots just fine.  No HW accel for me in
the Finder as my GeForce is QE ready, but not Core Image (?) ready.

When I attempted a straight install I was told that my machine did not
meet minimum specs.

Unless I drop about $100 into my Cube on a Nvidia 6200 or something I
won't be upgrading to Leopard anytime soon.