[Cube] Leopard Install - update

D-B Hudson dbhud at jps.net
Tue Oct 30 17:16:10 PDT 2007

Riba, is your Cube hard disk drive set to Master with the jumper?  If
not, it won't function in Target Disk Mode.  This has been some
concern to those who have installed optical drive upgrades to their
Cubes and had to set the HDD as a slave with the jumper in order for
the DVD/CD burner to work.

Might be worth checking.      D-B