[Cube] Leopard Install - update

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 30 18:23:12 PDT 2007

Riba, you have at least two other means. I used a small external
FireWire drive and Carbon Copy Cloner--installed Leopard on a small
partition on the drive and booted my Cube from it and used CCC to
clone Leopard to the Cube. The second is Gary's method of taking out
your Cube's drive and installing it in another 867MHz or faster Mac,
installing Leopard on it and putting it back in the Cube.

Bill