[Cube] MY GigaDesigns G4/1.25GHz cpu works perfectly in the Cube

gladys pérez-almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Wed Oct 31 09:50:44 PDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 11:40 AM, m m wrote:

> I added a new seagate barracuda  hardrive later.  MY
> giga has a fan and the bottom of the cube glows
> blue...way cool.  b

i too have the fan, but not the upgrade yet. have you had any
problems with it? is there something i should know  before doing it.
keep in my it will be my first cup upgrade. what os are you running

on an other subject: the boot chime is gone. after that i replaced
the original speakers with the soundsticks and imic,but it seems lost
forever. what can i do? is it worth doing something?
tia