[Cube] My old cube

Marty Levenson martylev at telus.net
Wed Dec 10 20:09:54 PST 2008

Dear Cube List,

I haven't written to this list in a very along time! I have been
using an iMac the past few years, but kept my cube connected by
firewire to start up as a target disk on occasion.

I recently bought a second hand 17" Apple LCD monitor...the one that
has clear plastic and looks great with the cube. Only $80 in perfect
condition! I am setting it up with my 450 cube, running 10.4.11 and
classic 9.5.1. That lets me run the last good (IMHO) version of
MSword: 5.1a. It is just a great looking and running system for
writing or e-mail. It makes me so unreasonably happy to see them set
up! Love the design and the silence of the cube. Also run the
original store demo "movie"....very nostalgic.

Marty
Vancouver