[Cube] OS 10.3.2 Upgrade problem

Peter Wigglesworth pw at tr3a.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 12:29:38 PST 2008

Hi Everyone
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

I have downloaded the latest firmware as suggested (thanks) from the Mac
website and tried to run it on the Cube. When the updater icon is
clicked it gives me a message that the firmware is the latest version
and does not need updating.

This leaves me with the original problem that OS X 10.3.2 will not boot
but OS 9.2.1 will.

Has anyone any other suggestion - could I have purchased a dud OS
package from ebay ? I have contacted the seller to find out if they had
any problems.

Thanks

PeterW