[Cube] OT - powerpoint preso?

Jason Myers jmyers0341 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:26:11 PST 2008

openoffice.org  - even though this wasn't cube related... Here IS
something cube related:

While I have everyone on the line, I am getting ready to sell my cube
with a bad VRM...

120gb drive, 1gb RAM, stock vid card and a tested flashed nVidia
geforce 6200, case, speakers, Griffin iMic USB speaker adapter,
original KB, mouse, software, currently running 10.4 w/ Office 2004.

Make me an offer!