[Cube] want to put 0s/9 nd 0s X on cube, plus need large display

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 23:35:40 PST 2008

Hi, I am a cube addict; have more than one

1. I have two cubes that have 0s 9 on each
and came with what now seem small 15" flat screen displays

2. Can I partition the cubes and put on 0sX as well?

3. Are there new mo nitors in the 20-22 inch range Like maybe Acer or othr
good brand) that will wwork flawlessly with the cubes and not need to be
gerry-rigged connection/wire wise.

4. these would be upgrading my office people from their 8500 towers ( I know,
i know ) which are at OS 7.somethingorother, and 20" sony triniton monitors
that take up half the desk)

5. The cubes in osX (if that's possible to partition to have 9 and X both, )
would be running mostly quicken and MSOFfice 2004.

6. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of uicken that would run on os
X.4.8? Do you think quicken esp would run fast enough on the cube?

7. lastly, what new printer will work with the cube? The old 8500 are hooked
up to apple laser with a 20 pin connection, i believe.

If you can lead me, I would appreciate it. If I am pipe dreaming, tell me.

I dont want to upgrade to leopard on my g5 (non-intel) os10.4.8 because I
would lose my OS 9 partition and I use a lot of os9 software (corkboard, control
it, latin dictionary, Oxford English Dictionary (in full on disk) and several
others.)

thank you for your thoughts

kub

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.