[Cube] Re: graphic cards for the cube

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Mon Jan 7 07:11:13 PST 2008

Hello friends,

I intend to buy a faster graphic card for my second cube too.
(In one I have the GeForce 4 MX, that is quite OK.)

One thing is the cubeowner FAQ.
Another thing are the impressions of owners in this list, I believe.

Who would tell us/me about his experience?

The transfer of the VRM-board is a problem itself because of the special cable.
But I did it one time (although I don't want to repeat it if not necessary).

WHICH CARD can be recommended? Which not?

What about flashing a PC-Card?
I read about that, but since there are so many (PC!) models on the market
that seems not to be a simple action.
Are there some trouble-free models?

Any recommendation is welcomed :-))

Stefan