[Cube] Re: graphic cards for the cube

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 20:28:51 PST 2008

Bill  I tried to run the video and could only run the 480 correctly.
However on my sons mac book with the GMA950
ran all three versions. Some quirks on the largest file. My wifes 2.0
G5 imac also not run 720 size.

Can you get the GMa 950 anywhere but as a chipset on a logic board
( mac mini)( mac book etc )
Going to miss your blog  Good Luck.

Gary Heartsfield