[Cube] Roll call!

D-B Hudson dbhud at jps.net
Sat Jul 5 01:45:57 PDT 2008

Hi Riba ---

Cube 500 is still being used daily as primary computer. Have upgraded
with Radeon 7500 video card/heatsink/fan and WD Caviar 120GB/7200rpm
HDD.  Still has 1.5 GB memory, but replaced the 15" LCD Apple Studio
Display with the 17" model.  Running Tiger 10.4.11 smoothly.

This has definitely been the most reliable, useful Apple machine I've
ever owned.

D-B