[Cube] Re: Roll call!

gunkymail at earthlink.net gunkymail at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 20:32:06 PDT 2008

I am still using my 450 Cube as my main desktop machine and for all my
audio editing needs.

I use an upgraded to a G4 Pismo for most of my email and web tasks. I
do seem to be fixated on
those Model Year 2000 Macs don't I?...;-[)

I keep intending to upgrade the Cube's processor. Maybe I had better do
it whilst I can still
find the parts!

    Michael P Murphy

On Jul 4, 2008, at 5:52 PM, cube-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com