[Cube] Re: Roll Call

Eric Reynard ereynard at telus.net
Mon Jul 14 13:26:26 PDT 2008

The Cube has never been my primary machine as I got it after my Dual
1.25MDD but it is the primary 'family' machine.  It sits in the
kitchen where my young children use it regularly, where I watch
movies while I cook and surf when I need a quick hit of news or
information.

It is still mostly a stock 450mhz machine with a Radeon 7500 and an
80G hard drive with Tiger 10.4.11.  I keep looking at the PL VRM
bypass upgrades and will get one before they pass into history.

It has many good years left in it yet.

Eric